THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Sprain
















Kelly: What happened to you?
Lisa: I kicked the TV and sprained my ankle.
Jessie: Why?
Lisa: I was watching the new Revlon commercial and they discontinued my nail polish

[Cue canned laughter]



Yeah it's hilarious and adorable when it's Lisa Turtle sprains her ankle. She even has an entertaining story. It's a lot less funny and very much not adorable when it's Sally Pak. No entertaining story to follow.

She won the trophy at the max and was admired be her peers AND casey kasem.

All i got was this lousy bandage.

And a limp where I feel like I should be like "yessssssssss mastttttttterrrrrrrrr"

Although last night a few buddies and myself discovered that if i throw my hips into it, i can do a pimp limp instead.

I'll have to say this, I am pretty mystified about comments I've been getting about my ankle. The winner has to be from my boss.

"Can't believe you hurt your ankle! You can't do that Sally. You're a dancer!"

And all i could do was blink and smile.

Dancer...?

I should've said something clever like "I wouldn't have to be a dancer on the side if you gave me a raise you big booty ho!"

But I rather like my boss and having a job. LoL he's good people.

...maybe he said it b/c i backed my thing up into him by mistake. I should beep before I back my thing up.