THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Can Play The Guitar Like A Motha F*&^5$ RIOT

Okay I can't.

Not yet anyways. My big bro is going to teach me how to. (even if he did throw me like I was a damn log down the hall. All I have to say is that must've been quite a site for my darling McWeeney and the Pretty Communal Hubbie)

I wanted to play anything Jason Mraz b/c he's dreaaaaaaamy. He's my hunk of every month.

The bro said no. Of course he said no. PSH.

Then I thought about "Dare you to move" by Switchfoot, "Yellow" by Coldplay and "Flake" by Jack Johnson.

No. No. No. Said the bro.

I'm like are you fucking serious?

He was.

This should make for a fun lesson, right?

Anyways then he said that the easiest song to learn is "Runaround" by Blues Traveler.

Tracv Chapman's "Give Me One Reason to Stay here"

You know dude looks like a lady?Well this lady looks more like a DUDE. But the lyrics and the song are money so she can dude it up all she wants.

...which apparently is a lot.