THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Not Okaaaaaayyyyy

Actually I am. Hahah minus this joblessness thing. It's a friggin pain in the butt however goodvibes are out there that something will give.

The reason for the title of the blog is b/c of a convo I had with my sister. I'm not okay with her. She's a dork (shock haha) but i love her to death!

I was telling her about a saved by the bell themed party a friend of mine is having and how i have no idea how to dress for this.

Me: I don't know what to wear to a saved by the bell party i'm going to. I guess i could just go as something from the 80s. but..saved by the bell is early 90s...
Julie: Which character are you going to go as? Lisa?
Me: No, I don't think people will believe that I'm a rich black girl when I'm a poor asian one.
Julie: Racist.
Me: What?! I am not. I'm so far from racist that I'm not entertaining that notion.
Julie: I bet you wouldn't have made that comment if I asked if you were going as Jesse or Kelly.
Me: You're an ass.
Julie: Whatever, granddragon.
Me: Whatever. Anyways, who should I go as?
Julie: Go as Kelly. Jesse's too tall for you shorty.
Me: Whatever. I guess. But what would I wear?
Julie: Cheerleader outfit. Duh.
Me: I guess I could borrow one from Ash or Aida or someone...except I don't think people would be convinced by a girl in a Woodson cheer outfit when they clearly went to bayside...
Julie: Get some construction paper and tape and call it a day.
Me: Right and heaven forbid I stretch or bend and we all hear RIIIIIIIIP. Not cute. Next.
Julie: How about some white shorts and a green collared shirt. Go as Stacy Karosi.
Me: I could but it's in Feb...and i feel like a fatty...and DONT TELL ME TO GO AS MR. TUTTLE.
Julie: You said it, not me. sheesh...Go as Kelly and just wear something short and with keds. Or you could be Kelly with the maroon face when she used that zit cream.
Me: So basically you want me to get there first, slam some drinks down superfast, get an Asian glow and be like "Yeeahhhhhhguyssssss im frigging...i'm friggin KELLY yo from when her face turned marrrrroooooon and..." *passout* no thanks. Next!
Julie: Go as a locker.
Me: NO! What if some perv asks if he can go in and out of me??
Julie: GROSS. Tell them they dont have the right combination. You don't just don't open your locker to anyone. You dont know where their books have been! AND if you DID let them put their "Books" in, i have two words for you. BOOK. BAG.
Me: HAHAHAHHA ok i dont like where this convo is going.
Julie: I don't like where it started.
Me: GAHHH WTF AM I GOING TO WEAR!
Julie: Get your old apron from HT out and be a waitress from the max.
Me: No.
Julie: At this rate you're going to end up as screech.
Me: No. my hair could never hold a curl that long and im not skinny enough to be screech. unless i loaded up on drugs.
Julie: There's no hope with dope! (and i guess the curly hair thing takes lisa, jesse, screech and slater out of the running...)
Me: I dont think weed makes you lose weight so you're safe. If i smoked weed and got the munchies, I'd be 60000000000 lbs. and when people see me at the party, they're going to think they showed up at the wrong place. "Is that Hurley from Lost? I thought this was a saved by the bell party..."
Julie: Nerd. In fact you're such a nerd you should go as Violet Bickerstaff.
Me: Maybe. I could pull off the nerd thing im sure. I just need big glasses. But i might just look like an asian nerd and peoplestill won't know who i am...damn their caucasian cast!
Julie: Lisa's not caucasion. How convenient that you forgot her. Racist.
Me: LET IT GO JULIE. IM NOT.
Julie: I'd say that too...if i was a closet racist....
Me: MOVING ON...Maybe i'll go as the mascot...Tiger!
Julie: You're going as an adulterous golf player? that's not evn relevant.
Me: NO YOU FOOL.
Julie: OHHHH tiger. yeah. i guess you could...
Me: i'm gonna be mr. tuttle...or that asian girl that walks through the halls with an oversized smiley face shirt...i hate her...
Julie: You hate her cuz she's not white. RACIST.
Me: Why would i be racist against her b/c she's not white?? In case you didn't notice, I"M NOT WHITE.
Julie: Actually...maybe mom didn't tell you but....dad's not your dad....
Me: WHATEVER. I'm so over this conversation.