THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All You Need Is Positivety


Hahahah i love this some ecard that ...person X sent me. It's not relevant to today's rant.

Actually. In a way it is. So here we go.

Oh Spice Girls...Anyone who says that they don't like at least one Spice Girls song is a damn liar. A DAMN LIAR. Male, female, gay or straight or somewhere in between--everyone likes at least one spice girls song.

But today's message is not about them. It's about me. Like duh....

KIDDING. Ew I hate people like that.

Anyways.

Because I never know the rules about talking about certain things, this will have to be another ambiguous post.

Something extremely....unexpected and unnerving has happened in my world. It was more to deal with than I had expected. It was extremely emotionally painful and scary to be honest. (note: I'm not dying!!!)

I cried a very bittersweet cry. Well more like ugly sob cry. Either way, it was the ending of something that was the lightest and brightest that I have felt in a long time. It wasn't perfect but it did help me restore faith in others again. It was good to me when I really needed it and continues to do so but in a different way.

And for once in my life, I looked at the situation and saw the... [pauses trying to think of a word that's not horribly cliche or corny] I saw the...hope for lack of a better word  in what happened. Like it was the little flower that grew out of the fucked up crack in the sidewalk.

Hmph. I guess maybe blogging wasn't such a bright idea since I can't speak specifically to what's going.

Well I guess this will be less thought provoking and profound than what I anticipated. Hahha

Fine. I'll leave you with this:

Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith on your own and not b/c someone pushed you. Maybe those five british girls were right and that sometimes all you need is positivety. And I don't mean positive in the "youre trying sooooooooooo hard to be positive everyone can tell that it's positively FAKE" per the some e-card above. I mean like a genuine, hey i think this is good. Sometimes it's denial but it can't always be right? Sometimes it IS something positive and good.

Well... We'll see how this pans out. I'll keep you posted and by then can hopefully speak more directly to the topic.

Oh and another thing those gals were right about?

Spice up your life. I mean OBVIOUSLY.