THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This is the Start of Something Good

Hello 2014! It's off to an okay start. nothing terribly interesting has happened so far. I take that back, every time I leave the house (and sometimes when I don't) something totally weird happens and today it wasn't about me. 


That old bitch from my gym was literally rubbing lotion on her ass while I was blowdrying my hair (which I hate to do but I hate being sick even more) and she was bugging the shit out of one of the ladies who works there. She asked her to put lotion all over her back which is this blobby unsightly back. The lady politely helped her out and old bitch was back to her bitchy ways. 

OB: YOU PUT LOTION ON MY BACK
Lady: ...sure! 
OB: Good. If I had daughter I no ask you.
Lady: it's ok! 
OB: Do you have kid? 
Lady: yes I have sons.
OB: SONS NO GOOD. They no help you. They no take care of you. They go and get married and listen to their wife and their wife hate you. HATE. YOU.
Lady: Well I think I have some time until I worry about that.
OB: how old they? 
Lady: (I didn't hear how old she said one was) and my other is 19.
OB: you need daughters. No one will take care of you. (Pause) or buy you underwear.
Lady: oh I'm sure I'll make do
OB: NO ONE BUY YOU UNDERWEAR BC YOU NO HAVE DAUGHTER. Daughters can go buy you clothes. And underwear
Lady: I'm sure I'll be fine.
OB: I have no daughters and have to buy my own clothes and underwear. YOU WAIT. I try that Victoria place but the underwear broke. NO GOOD. Need daughter to buy underwear.
Lady: well, I like shopping so I don't mine
OB: (scoffs) YOU WAIT. Your kids wife hate you. And you have no underwear.


...uhhh what? Wtf is her obsession with underwear and trying to annoying the life ou lt of people? 

Being that I've been the victim of that old bat made me want to swoop in an save the lady but I didn't want to start my year by throwing a hair dryer and this lady. 

...but how awesome would that have been? Minus the whole assault charges a thing. 

I keep trying to plan things for this year in terms of goals and milestones but truly not sure if it matters. As last year astutely proved, things are going to happen they way they're going to happen so I'm not sure if what I'll want to do matters. 

I'm treading lightly this year and hope to make it redemption year. 

Here's to starting things over again..!